Monday, June 23, 2008

Meet Heidi





Name: Heidi
B'day: Every 04 February
Weight: Most girls would want to leave this a secret. I'm one of them :)
Height: 1.67m

I'm mixed of Chinese and Malay Indonesian.
Dancing has always been my passion since I was a really young. I'm single and yes, the idea of meeting the chosen one is almost an illusion. Then again, being single is way too much fun.Music is my true companion. My feet comes to life when the beat is right. I hate Apeks because they smell like salted vegetables.People find me arrogant . Maybe because strangers are scary.I prefer to keep my discussion in my head and social politics are such a drag.Thats that from me for now. I'm really friendly. I swear.

Yours truly,
Heidi.

if you have a myspace, add me up :)
Heidi's space

No comments: